View our latest videos ...
This Place Matters
662 Views 21 day ago
Find us on Facebook
- Construction continues on Bailey Road as it expands 2.76 miles from FM 1128 to Veterans Drive.
- Fire Station No. 3 was awarded Firehouse Magazine’s Satellite Notable Design Award for it’s unique layout that makes it a one of a kind facility.
- The City of Pearland has received its 2016 Community Rating System Recertification. The Federal Emergency Management Agency's National Flood Insurance Program's Community Rating System is a voluntary incentive program that recognizes and encourages community floodplain management activities.
- As a part of efforts to clean up areas that may suffer from dilapidation or homes in disrepair, the City has developed and implemented two programs designed to improve Pearland.
- The last quarter of FY 2015-16 finished strong in several Community Development divisions. Continuous planning and development is part of an effort to provide a healthy local economy and sustainable infrastructure, which is one of the City Council's Six Strategic Priorities.
4:30 p.m.Stormwater Management Meeting
6:30 p.m.City Council Regular Meeting