We are hiring! - Director of Communications
If you love living in the Fast lane then the dynamic, fast-paced City of Pearland may be the perfect fit for YOU!
We are currently seeking a new Director of Communications to manage and coordinate the City's internal and external communication programs. Our Director of Communications is responsible for the following:
- Management and coordination of the City's internal and external communication programs
- Development and implementation of quality assurance programs
- Planning, management and coordination of special projects
- Proposing and management of the Communications Department budget, policy and procedures
- Distribution of employee and citizen newsletters
- Writing weekly new releases
- Act as the City’s Public Information Officer
The perfect candidate will formulate and implement long-range multi-channel communication goals for the organization; foster partnerships; develop policy and position papers and documents; represent the chief administrative officer, City organization, and/or elected officials.
If this description sounds like you and you meet the requirements of:
- A Bachelor's Degree in business, communications or closely related field.
- Over six years in communications or closely related experience.
Apply now and see what Pearland has to offer you!