To report an emergency to the Public Works department between 7 a.m. and 5 p.m. please call 281.652.1900. If you have a Public Works related emergency after 5 p.m. Monday through Friday or 24 hours a day on the weekend, please call 281.652.1900 and our answering service will contact the proper Public Works crews immediately.
Water Billing / Garbage Pick up
- To conduct the billing and collection of revenue for water, sewer and garbage services
- To service meters and process new service and termination of service requests
- To coordinate residential and commercial solid waste collection
Services to the Community
- To provide timely and accurate meter reads to allow billing and financial integrity
- To provide timely and accurate billing and collection of water, sewer, and garbage services provided to City of Pearland utility customers
- Maintain residential, commercial, and industrial meters to ensure accurate meter readings
The mission of the Water and Sewer Billing & Collections division is to conduct billing of water, sewer, and garbage services and the receipt of revenues, along with other departmental services established by City ordinances and state regulations as they apply to the City’s water system, and commit to handling each resident’s concerns with respect, while treating all customers equally and ethically.