You can get a new license or renew a license for your pet online. It's fast and easy, your license will be mailed to you in 1-2 weeks!
Here's what you need:
- Your pet's name, breed, color, and age
- The name of your veterinarian
- Your pet's current rabies tag number and vaccination information
- For renewals: Your pet's previous license number and your person ID number'
- A Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express credit card.
Click here to register your pet online.
Please email your documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Certification of Rabies Vaccination
- Documented Proof of Alteration
Why license your pet?
- It's a free ride home. If your licensed pet is found in Pearland, it will get a ride home instead of to the Animal Control & Adoption Center.
- Your pet is more likely to get back home. Licensed pets are three times more likely than unlicensed pets to go home again.
- Prompt medical attention. If you pet is found injured, it will get medical care right away.
- It's the law for dogs and cats
- It helps other pets. Your pet's license helps Pearland Animal Control & Adoption Center.