City FAQs

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Expand/Contract Questions and Answers

  • How do I find a rehabilitator in my area?

  • What do I do if I find baby bunnies?

  • What do I do if I find an animal hurt or sick? (bleeding, shivering, vomiting; was attacked by cat/dog?)

  • What should I do if I find an baby mammal that is not hurt or sick?

  • Do you have a website?

  • What other services does Animal Control offer?

  • What do I do about wildlife in and around my home?

  • Who do I call about stray animals?

  • Can I have any type of animal I want in Pearland?

  • Is there a "pooper-scooper" law in Pearland?

  • Does Pearland have a leash law?

  • How long do I have to register my pets?

  • Does my cat/dog have to be registered with the City?

  • Why do I see fire trucks coming down the street with lights and sirens on and suddenly they shut their lights and sirens off?

  • How can we contact the Fire Department business office?

  • How do I obtain a copy of an incident report?

  • What do I do if I see an emergency vehicle approaching from the front or rear of my vehicle?

  • Who do I report Fire Code violations to?

  • Who do I report Fire Lane Parking violations to?

  • Can I burn paper, trash, limbs, leaves, wood or other general refuse, build a bonfire or camp fire within the City of Pearland?

  • What is the difference between an EMT and a Paramedic?

  • How do I get an EMS member to talk to my civic group, school, or participate in neighborhood activities?

  • How do I pay my ambulance bill?

  • Arson Awareness

  • CPR & AED Awareness Week