Quality service - excellent results
Department Core Values
The goal of the Community Development department is to improve the environment and quality of life in Pearland by establishing and implementing quality standards for new development and by encouraging maintenance, preservation and reinvestment in older parts of the city. Community Development includes three divisions: Planning, Permits and Administration. If you plan to build in Pearland, then you are in the right location. You will find information on how to obtain a permit, commercial and residential construction code, inspections, planning and zoning, and much more.
Community Development Quarterly Report
- 3rd Quarter Fiscal Year 2018
- 2nd Quarter Fiscal Year 2018
- 1st Quarter Fiscal Year 2018
- 4th Quarter Fiscal Year 2017
- 3rd Quarter Fiscal Year 2017
- 2nd Quarter Fiscal Year 2017
- 1st Quarter Fiscal Year 2017
- 4th Quarter Fiscal Year 2016
- 3rd Quarter Fiscal Year 2016
- 2nd Quarter Fiscal Year 2016
- 1st Quarter Fiscal Year 2016
- 4th Quarter Fiscal Year 2015
- 3rd Quarter Fiscal Year 2015
- 2nd Quarter Fiscal Year 2015
- 1st Quarter Fiscal Year 2015
Code Compliance Departmental Responsibility Matrix
Types of code violations with the department responsible and phone number to contact. Examples of areas addressed by the codes, regulations and ordinance.
To contact any of the following departments please call 281.652.1638 and follow the prompts. For a list of all department phone numbers click here.
The Planning Department is responsible for facilitating the development process in the City of Pearland.
Helping the people of Pearland create and maintain a quality living environment is the goal of the Permits and Inspection Department.
Community Development Administration is the umbrella division for all other divisions in the Community Development Department.