To monitor and report on the financial position of the City; to oversee the City’s assets and protect its resources for Pearland citizens.
Services to the Community
- Long Range Financial Planning
- Annual Budget (sources & uses of funds)
- Financial Reporting & Annual Audit
- Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Fixed Assets and Payroll
- Cash Management & Investments
- Debt Management (issuance and payment of debt)
- Water Billing
The mission of the Finance Department is to provide sound financial management practices and reporting to ensure long-term financial sustainability of the city.
Accounts Payable Supervisor