About the Purchasing Division
The City of Pearland Purchasing Division is responsible for procurement of the materials, equipment, supplies and services necessary for City departments to perform their respective functions. The City strives to obtain quality goods and services at competitive prices, while maintaining a fair and open environment for participating vendors. The City of Pearland Purchasing Division operates in accordance with the Texas Local Government Code, the Pearland City Charter and the City of Pearland Purchasing policy.
E-Bidding System Available for Vendors
The City of Pearland has instituted an e-bidding and supplier management system which is free to our Vendors. Vendors wishing to offer professional services and participate in the electronic bidding process may register their company by clicking on Supplier Registration.
Benefits of E-Bidding:
- There is no charge for Vendors to register and participate in any posted City bid, quote or RFP process.
- Registered Vendors automatically receive notifications by email of posted bids within their area(s) of interest.
- Complete and submit your bids online.
- Review bid tabulations and awarded bid information online.
- The system is web-based and available 24 hours per day with internet access.
For a listing of current available bid opportunities, click here.
Effective January 1, 2016, all contracts and contract amendments, extensions, or renewals executed by the City of Pearland will require the completion of Form 1295 “Certificate of Interested Parties” pursuant to Government Code § 2252.908. Log on to Texas Ethics Commission to learn more.
The City of Pearland uses the online auction site, GovDeals, to auction surplus items.