The City of Pearland proudly boasts a comprehensive total compensation package aimed at creating a quality employee experience. We strive to ensure that information is readily available to the public and community we serve and that it is easy to find. Click the links below to view the current pay and benefit plans.
The City of Pearland's benefits package is designed to be long-term financially sustainable. The City pays all premiums for the employee’s dental, long-term disability protection, and life insurance and the majority portion of the medical premium for employees and dependents.
- Health Plans - Benefits Guide
- Retirement Plans
- Optional Benefits
- Life Insurance (in addition to City-provided)
- Recreation Fitness Center
- Employee Assistance Program
- Educational Assistance
- Holidays and Time Off
- Holiday Schedule
- FY18 Pay Plan - Effective October 1, 2017
- FY17 Pay Plan - Effective October 1, 2016 - September 30, 2017
Pay plans are developed and maintained by the Human Resources Department and adopted by City Council.
Questions related to this information should be directed to the Human Resources Department at email@example.com.