Pearland Municipal Court of Record
2555 Cullen Pkwy.
Pearland, Texas 77584
The Pearland Municipal Court will accept receipt of certain documents via email at Court@pearlandtx.gov.
For any documents submitted via email or fax, the originals will need to be filed with the Court either in person, or by USPS mail with all original signatures.
THE COURT WILL NOT ACCEPT VIA FAX OR EMAIL , THE FOLLOWING:
1. Any bonds.
2. Driver Safety Course Certificates, or any certificates for any court ordered classes.
3. Proof of vehicle registration or vehicle registration receipt.
4. Copy or photographic image of a disabled parking placard or license plate.
With the exception of proof of vehicle registration mentioned in number 3, the above can be submitted in person at 2555 Cullen Pkwy in Pearland, or mailed by USPS Mail to the court at:
Pearland Municipal Court, PO Box 84609, Pearland, TX 77584
These guidelines provide information about criminal court proceedings. It is not a substitute for legal advice from a licensed attorney. If you have questions about your best course of action, what plea you should enter, your rights, or the consequence of a conviction of the offense for which you are charged, you should contact an attorney. Neither the clerk, judge, nor prosecutor can give you legal advice.
Adult Court Procedures
Juvenile Court Procedures
Lists of Attorneys Ad Litem, Guardians Ad Litem, Mediators, and Guardians
Section 37.003 of the Government Code requires courts to establish and maintain lists of:
1) “all attorneys who are qualified to serve as an attorney ad litem and are registered with the court,”
2) “all attorneys and other persons who are qualified to serve as a guardian ad litem and are registered with the court,”
3) “all persons who are registered with the court to serve as a mediator,” and
4) “all attorneys and private professional guardians who are qualified to serve as a guardian as defined by Sec. 1002.012, Estates Code, and are registered with the court.”
The city of Pearland has the following registered with the court.
NONE – There are no attorneys registered to serve as an attorney ad litem.
NONE- There are no attorneys or other persons registered to serve as a guardian ad litem.
NONE – There are no persons registered with the court to serve as a mediator.
NONE – There are no attorneys or private professional guardians registered to serve as a guardian.
If you would like to be considered for inclusion on our list, please submit appropriate documentation to the City of Pearland Municipal Court.