Thank you for contacting the Parks & Recreation Department to perform a Community Service Project. Carefully review the two application types to verify which is required for your service project.  

A.  If your project will cause a physical alteration, i.e. planting, building, painting or installing items on a City of Pearland property, use the PEP Application

B.  If your project will not cause physical alteration to City of Pearland property, i.e. species inventory, fundraising to purchase an amenity or developing a program for the Parks Department, use the General Service Application