5750 Magnolia Pkwy
Pearland, TX 77584
• General Government
• Park Facilities
HOURS OF OPERATION:
On Tuesday, June 2nd, the Delores Fenwick Nature Center will reopen with limited services. Safety of the community, our guests, staff, and exhibit animals remain the top priority.
- Wear a mask (if over 2 years old)
- Sign-in upon entrance and provide contact information
- Answer COVID-19 health screening questions
- Maintain safe behavior and social distancing
The Delores Fenwick Nature Center (DFNC) is Pearland’s newest environmental education facility. The Nature Center aims to provide hands-on educational opportunities to the community through programs, workshops, and field trips. A state-of-the-art classroom easily accommodates 50 guests and features a smart board system and built-in speakers to provide a deluxe indoor learning experience. An outdoor pavilion provides opportunities for outdoor learning and the attached picnic tables overlooking the ponds make for a nice sitting area. The Great Room features live animal exhibits, touchable bio-facts, and a craft table.
Admission to the Nature Center and the surrounding trails is FREE. Programs and workshops are subject to additional fees.
- Freshwater, native fish aquarium
- Live animal exhibits
- Touch table
- Craft table
- Interactive exhibits
- Classroom, with smart board and speakers
- Outdoor pavilion and porch with picnic tables and benches
- ~ 2 miles of walking/running trails
- Native bird rookeries
- Line & pole fishing
- Access to the Edible Fruit Trail
- Access to the Fite Road bat colony observation area
- Educational Demonstration Pond
- Bicycle Repair Station
Distance Learning Programs
The DFNC is now offering Distance Learning Programs! These virtual field trip programs are designed for students in elementary grades, and can be adapted for younger and older audiences as well. Click here for more information on our new Distance Learning Programs.