- 25 percent deposit is required at the time of signing the agreement, in addition to package fees and is submitted for payment. The deposit is refunded up to six (6) weeks following the event, pending no damage to the facility or contract violations. Deposits paid by credit card are refunded quicker than if paid by cash or check.
- No supplies will be provided for the pool reservation beyond tables and chairs.
- Responsible party is required to setup and breakdown tables and chairs during the reservation.
- Responsible party is required to clean location/area where reservation is held. Damage deposit will be withheld if there are any damages and/or reservation location is not clean after reservation is completed.
- Deposits will be withheld if the facility is not vacated at the reservation end time.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I bring in food or drinks?
Yes. The food, drinks and cake are your responsibility along with any plates, cups, napkins or silverware.
After the reservation is over, may our guests utilize the facility?
Yes. Your guests may purchase a day pass at the Natatorium Kiosk after the end of your reservation. In order for us to prepare the reservation room for our next guests to enjoy, we are unable to allow guests to remain or store items in the reservation room after your scheduled time.
Can we pay more for an extra hour of another activity?
Due to the high demand and popularity of our Natatorium Pool Packages, all reservations, without exception, must be held to the two-hour time limit.
What if we have additional guests?
Any additional guests (up to 5) to your reservation will have to pay $10 per person.
Can we reserve the activity pool/competition pool only for our guests?
Due to the high demand and popularity of the Natatorium, both pools will be shared with other members and
day pass users.
- Reservations are available for booking up to 3 months in advance, and no less than two weeks prior to event.
- Full payment for your reservation package and deposit are due at the time of signing the agreement.
- The Activity Pool is zero-depth entry to 4’ 4” and the Competition Pool is 6’ 7” - 13’ 0”.
- If children cannot swim, a parent or guardian must be within arm’s reach at all times.
- Responsible party must be twenty-one years of age or older to reserve a reservation package, and must provide verification of age and physical address with current Driver’s License or Identification Card.
- Must reside within the Corporate City Limits of Pearland to qualify for resident rate.
- The responsible party can gain access to the room 30 minutes prior to the start of the reservation for setup only.
- The responsible party and/or additional contact person must remain present during the entire reservation to ensure all policies and City Ordinances are complied with. Recreation Staff will only take direction from the responsible party listed on this reservation form or the additional person listed.
- Reservation guests only have access to their designated location and activity area.
- Fundraising, charging, or accepting admission and/or concession fees during a reservation is prohibited without approval during original contract. Fundraising is only permitted for local non-profit groups.
- Facility must be vacated, and items removed, by the end of the booked time. If reservation runs over the contracted time, you will be required to vacate the premises and additional fees could be assessed.
- Rice, confetti, bubbles, piñatas, etc., are prohibited indoors. Balloons are prohibited in the Natatorium.
- All swimmers are required to take a cleansing shower before entering the pool.
- Properly maintained swimsuits only. No denim, cut-off shorts, spandex, etc.
- Swim diapers are required for young children; regular diapers are prohibited in the pool.
- Only U.S. Coast Guard approved floatation devices allowed. No inflatable devices.
- In the event of a pool closure due to sanitary reasons or inclement weather, reservations may be extended, rescheduled or refunded pending the severity of the incident, at the discretion of staff.
- Staff reserves the right to enforce other rules as necessary to ensure the safety of our members and guests.
- Standard City Ordinances and facility rules apply.
- No glass containers or alcohol are permitted.
- Smoking is prohibited anywhere in the building or within 25’ of entrance.
- The number of attendees cannot exceed the maximum capacity of the room.
- Additional children or participants over your reservation package will cost $10 per person (up to 5) the day of your event. Maximum reservation package is only allowed to purchase up to four additional passes, due to maximum room capacity.
- Changes to pool package size must be made by the Wednesday before your rental.