- Parent/Guardian (18 years or older) must accompany all youth 9 years of ages and younger, at all times throughout the facility.
- Upon entering the facility, all members, 10 years of age and older, are required to scan their access key at RCN Welcome Center or Natatorium Kiosk.
- Members under the age of 16 are required to wear Youth Age Identification Cards in the weight room, which must be visible to staff at all times. Parks & Recreation requires a Youth Medical Release Form on file and successful completion of a fitness orientation to utilize the weight room.
- Parks & Recreation may restrict the number of Trial Pass or Daily Pass users enter the facility during any one business day within its sole discretion.
- During use of the Recreation Center & Natatorium, all members and pass users will refrain from engaging in loud, foul or slanderous language.
- Members and pass users will comply with the PARD dress code for proper attire on facility premises. In addition, for safety reasons, PARD may post recommended, but not required, attire. For example, PARD recommends shower shoes or sandals in all wet tile areas and eye guards during racquetball activities.
- No member or pass user may coach or train other members or pass users (as determined solely by PARD). Members may not engage in any type of business or commercial activity while at PARD facilities.
- Members should not bring valuables, including money, onto the facility premises, lockers or parking areas. Each member understands and agrees that PARD will not be liable for the loss, theft of, damage to, the personal property of members or pass users.
- Members and pass users may not bring illegal drugs or alcoholic beverages onto facility premises.
- The Administrative Office lobby telephone may only be used by members or pass users in the event of an emergency.
- Members and pass users will abide by any additional PARD rules and regulations posted at the facility.
Minimum Facility Age Requirements
- 16 years + - Full use of Recreation Center & Natatorium with freedom to participate in health & fitness classes.
- 12 years - Facility access without adult present*
- 10 - 11 years - Allowed access to the facility without direct supervision; however, a parent, guardian or adult (18 years of age or older) must be present within the facility.
- 9 years and younger - Required to be accompanied by an adult throughout the facility, at all times.
*Fitness Access - Youth Members, 12 to 15 years of age, have the opportunity to utilize the weight room or attend fitness classes with a parent present and a Youth Medical Clearance Form on file. Additionally, successful completion of a Fitness Orientation is required to utilize the weight room.
Summer Adult Swim Policy
The Natatorium has implemented an Adult Swim Policy for the summer months to encourage safe swimming. The policy provides an hourly 10-minute break, designed to give swimmers a chance to get something to drink, use the restroom or rest before going back into the water. Adult swim begins at 1:50 p.m., Monday through Friday, until close. During the weekends adult swim will be implemented at all times.