Parents, please share the following tips with your children:
- Never touch guns- guns can kill
- Treat every gun as though it is loaded
- If you find a gun- stop- don’t touch, tell a safety friend right away
- (Who is a safety friend? - A parent, grandparent, police officer, teacher or other trusted adult)
- If someone you know picks up a gun- leave immediately and go tell your safety friend.
- Guns are dangerous
- Never point a gun at anyone, not even playing.
- You can’t tell by just looking if a gun is loaded- don’t touch
- Actors on TV or in the movies aren’t using real guns and they only pretend to be hurt or die.