Basic Radar Operations
|Price||Start Date||Start Time||Instructor||Location|
5.13 to 14.2019
Pearland Police Department
Pearland, TX 77581
Map to Class Location
To improve the effectiveness of speed enforcement through the proper and efficient use of RADAR speed measurement instruments.
This course meets Texas Commission on Law Enforcement (TCOLE) requirements #2054
Any Commissioned / Licensed Peace Officer
• Excessive speed and crashes, deaths, and injuries.
• Basic principles of RADAR speed measurement.
• Laws, court rulings, regulations, policies, and procedures affecting RADAR in general.
• RADAR instrument(s) used
• Demonstrate basic skills in testing and operating the specific RADAR instrument(s).
• Courtroom testimony relating to RADAR
• Currently commissioned Texas peace officers
16.00 Texas Commission on Law Enforcement (TCOLE)
Pearland Police Department / Training Division
Class is Full