Ethics in Law Enforcement
|Price||Start Date||Start Time||Instructor||Location|
Pearland Police Department
Pearland, TX 77581
Map to Class Location
The goal of this class is to provide the Law Enforcement employees with an understanding of ethics and ethical decision making and how they relate to their position within the Law Enforcement Environment.
This course meets Texas Commission on Law Enforcement (TCOLE) requirements #3930
Any Commissioned / Licensed Peace Officer
• The student will learn the definition of Ethics.
• The student will learn why ethics is important in public safety dispatching and law enforcement.
• The student will learn the resources available for ethic policies.
• The student will learn the guidelines for ethical decision making.
• The student will learn consequences to unethical behavior.
• The student will learn the key ethics issues for public safety dispatchers.
• Currently commissioned Texas peace officers
• Any Commissioned / Licensed Peace Office
• 8.00 Texas Commission on Law Enforcement (TCOLE)
Pearland Police Department / Training Division