Do you have information on a suspect or a crime in Pearland? Would you like to request additional patrols in your neighborhood? If so, you can provide a tip online. Although your name, contact phone number and e-mail address are not required to submit the tip, please realize that by doing so, you will be greatly assisting us in our investigations.
When submitting a tip please provide as much information as possible, for example:
CALL 911 TO REPORT CRIMES IN PROGRESS. This form is NOT monitored 24 hours a day.
- The location where the offense is occurring
- The time the activity is taking place
- A description of the suspect (race, sex, age, hair color, eye color, height, weight, and other physical descriptors
- A description of any suspect vehicles (make, model, color, year, license plate number, and defining information such as dents, tinted windows or stickers.
- The type of crime suspected if known.
- Any other information that you may think is helpful to our investigation.
For non-emergency incidents, contact the police department at 281.997.4100.