Call 281.652.1900 if you want to report an emergency.
Public Works emergencies include:
- backed up sewer
- water main break
- water off
- dirty water
- traffic light out of service
- stop sign pole down
- manhole lid missing
- debris in the road that is impeding traffic flow
- flashing light on a lift station beacon
- manhole overflow
- impassable roads due to high water
- water odor
- low or high water pressure
For billing inquiries, call 281.652.1603 during normal business hours, 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. The after-hours answering service does not have access to account information.