Report an Emergency

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Call 281.652.1900 if you want to report an emergency.  

Public Works emergencies include:

  • backed up sewer
  • water main break
  • water off
  • dirty water
  • traffic light out of service
  • stop sign pole down
  • manhole lid missing
  • debris in the road that is impeding traffic flow 
  • flashing light on a lift station beacon
  • manhole overflow
  • impassable roads due to high water
  • water odor
  • low or high water pressure

Please Note: 
For billing inquiries, call 281.652.1603 during normal business hours, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday. The after-hours answering service does not have access to account information.