The mission of the Public Works Streets and Drainage division is to create and maintain a safe and effective transportation and storm water drainage infrastructure throughout the city to meet the needs of the citizens and businesses of Pearland.
Streets & Drainage Superintendent
For traffic signal, street and stop signs and pavement striping issues, please contact the traffic operations division. Edward Kupferer Sr. 281.997.5990 or for emergencies 281.652.1900.
- To report problems such as: potholes, drainage issues, and damaged sidewalks, please call 281.652.1900. (24 hours)
- To report a malfunctioning street lamp, please contact CenterPoint Energy.
- To report a power outage, contact CenterPoint Energy at 713.207.2222 or 800.332.7143.
- For engineering-related questions, contact the Engineering Department at 281.652.1637.
- Report mosquito issues in your area.