The mission of the Public Works Streets and Drainage division is to create and maintain a safe and effective transportation and storm water drainage infrastructure throughout the city to meet the needs of the citizens and businesses of Pearland.
For traffic signal, street and stop signs and pavement striping issues, please contact the traffic operations division. Edward Kupferer Sr. 281.997.5990 or for emergencies 281.652.1900.
- To report problems such as: potholes, drainage issues, and damaged sidewalks, please call 281.652.1900. (24 hours)
- To report a malfunctioning street lamp, please contact CenterPoint Energy.
- To report a power outage, contact CenterPoint Energy at 713.207.2222 or 800.332.7143.
- For engineering-related questions, contact the Engineering Department at 281.652.1637.
- Report mosquito issues in your area.