Water Billing & Collections Manager
To report an emergency to the Public Works department between 7 a.m. and 5 p.m. please call 281.652.1900. If you have a Public Works related emergency after 5 p.m. Monday through Friday or 24 hours a day on the weekend, please call 281.652.1900 and our answering service will contact the proper Public Works crews immediately.
Public Works emergencies:
- backed up sewers
- water main breaks
- no water
- dirty water
- stop light out of service
- man hole lid missing
- debris in the road that is impeding traffic flow
Billing questions should be made to the office during normal business hours, 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. The after-hours answering service does not have access to account information. Office number to call is 281.652.1603.
New Service Application Notice
Please be advised our New Service Application site is currently experiencing intermittent technical difficulties. Please call our office at 281.652.1603 during business hours to confirm your document has been processed. You may also print your application and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To provide timely and accurate meter reads to allow billing and financial integrity
- To provide timely and accurate billing and collection of water, sewer, and garbage services provided to City of Pearland utility customers
- Maintain residential, commercial, and industrial meters to ensure accurate meter readings
|locations to serve you
City Hall Complex
3519 Liberty Drive, Pearland
Pearland Public Safety Building
2555 Cullen Parkway, Pearland
|Hours: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. (Monday - Friday)
Drive-thru hours: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. (Monday - Friday)