If you wish to receive weekly garage sale listings, click here to sign up.
Office hours (7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.)
Applications must be turned in to the permits office located at 3523 Liberty Drive during office hours.
Display and sale of merchandise, at a location used as a primary residence, either by a resident or several residents for the purpose of sale or resale to the general public must obtain a permit. Also included are yard sales, neighborhood sales, or any other similar activity.
Garage Sale Guidelines
- 2 garage sale events per year not to exceed 3 days per sale.
- City will provide 3 signs per event, & only those signs may be used to advertise.
- No more than 3 families per event.
- A fee of $20 shall be assessed for each event.
- Each participant in a community wide garage sale is required to have an individual permit.
Garage Sale Sign Placement
When obtaining a garage sale permit, the City provides sign placement guidelines. It’s important to follow these rules – otherwise, misplaced signs will be removed. For example, signs aren’t allowed in public rights-of-way or attached to utility poles, trees, public buildings, or street signs, and must posted no earlier than 5 a.m. on the first day of the event and removed by 8 p.m. on the final day of the event.